Thursday, October 9, 2008

Going Raw Vegan

Some yummy fruits, vegies, nuts, and sprouts

Some sprouted goodness

Well, what can I say, things are changing in my life. I didn't think something as simple as changing the way I eat could have such a profound impact on my life. My pain is going away, thank God. But I'm noticing other things changing too.

The diet change has had an impact, but I also think it has to do with the life altering, or shall I say life appreciating experience with dealing with the mystery's of fibromyalgia. I now have the urges to clean out a lot of "stuff" in my life, to reorganize, simplify more, enjoy life to the fullest without having stuff around to get in the way.

And the "stuff" I'm talking about doesn't just stop with the physical material stuff. I mean cleaning out my closets of my emotions and trying to be more real about everything, living intentionally. And unclogging my connection, so to speak, to my spiritual life. What's in the way? What's holding me back? What's hindering me?

Don't worry I won't go do anything too drastic, ha ha. But I defiantly feel like I'm on a journey, isn't that how life should be?

So how do you think I'll look with dreadlocks? : ) snicker, snicker

I can just imagine some of your faces now!

No comments: