Monday, October 13, 2008

The change of weather

Well, we've had an amazing week with beautiful sunny weather. Cool but beautiful, yesterday was a great day for going on a wagon ride and getting pumpkins out in the pumpkin patch. I forgot to bring my camera, fooy on me!

But, alas, we live in Washington, so the sun never lasts too long, just enough so we appreciate it and don't take it for granted. With more moisture in the air for me it means a bit more joint pain. Even though I had massage therapy and a chiropractor appointment this morning, I'm still felling a bit "oldish". But...the good part, it's not bad enough that I need to use the cane, and it's not even bad enough to make me doubt my decision to go back to work next week. Yeah!! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

Today I busy making raw tortillas and a burrito filling for dinner tonight and maybe a yummy strawberry pudding parfait for dessert. Of course it's raw vegan, but still oh so yummy! So my goal of going 80% raw isn't sticking. I'm 99% raw and loving the extra energy I have, plus the clearer skin and few extra pounds that have left me.

1 comment:

melissa said...

i hope you are doing well still. love you!