Friday, October 24, 2008

Go fingers, go!

That's me telling my fingers to go. I'm sitting here fighting with my eyelids to stay open and my fingers to type. All because I want to let you all know that today was my first day back at work. I did end up leaving about an hour early, but I made it through. Now I'm really glad I went back on a Friday, because now I have all weekend to relax!

It went pretty well. Lot's of students and teachers asking me lots of questions. But I also got a lot of hugs. It's nice to be missed. Today I only got as far as organizing paperwork that I had shoved into my desk the last day I worked, and going through lots of e-mails. My hands and arms hurt from doing all that, but it's bearable. I did get pretty tired in the afternoon, hence the need for a nap right now before the kids come home from their friends house and fishing.

So I'll close with a nod of my head and a final lift of my eyelids.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: