Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry! Computer complications!

I haven't posted for awhile and it's been driving me batty! The computer I use at home has decided to act up on me. Even my computer at work died and they had to get me a knew one, I guess getting back into the roll of things made my computer unhappy. I wore it out! ha ha.

So far what's helped me the best after going back to work has been soaking in the hot tub almost every day after work. I find that it helps my whole body relax and my muscles loosen up. I even had the kids join at the athletic club so they can play in the pool while I soak. With winter here and it getting so dark so early, and don't forget all the RAIN we're having; it makes it hard for the kids to get outside and play. So going to the pool gives them some activity to keep their bodies moving.

Yesterday I even started doing some fast walking on the treadmill and some biking. So far, so good. I've had to work my way up to even doing that without my body tensing up on me.

I've noticed that stress at work triggers my muscles to tense up. I'm also doing a lot of work (including reading, tapes, videos, etc) to learn more about all the emotional connections that send pain throughout your body. The mind/body connection really is amazing! And there is so much to learn out there, many things that doctors are just now figuring out. Well, Socrates knew a lot way back when, but we became so modernized and westernized that we forgot some very basic principals.

Only a few nibbles on the house for sale, nothing promising yet, and no idea what we're going to do if it does sell. We did look at an apartment in town, it would work, but we're not ready. And we're still purging through our "stuff"and getting rid of some of it. It feels good!!

Take care for now!

No comments: