Friday, November 21, 2008

My new do!


Yes, I chopped it off!!!
I know many of you will be upset that I chopped my long hair, but I did it. I was going to go in for a trim and to add more layers to it, and some long bangs. But I thought "my hair is so long right now, I might as well chop off 10 inches so I can donate it to locks of love, who makes wigs for cancer patients."

So, I just did it. I was in a spontaneous mood.

I like it, and now I don't need as much shampoo and it dries way faster in the morning, as I always seem to be rushing. It's hard to get all three of us, including breakfast, lunch, and bags together and out the door by 7:15 am. Geesh!

And yeah!! it was my first week back that I worked every day this week! I'm doing good. Still in some pain, and I almost didn't make it all the way through this Wednesday again (but I think it's because I worked about 11 hours on Tuesday, I need to stop doing that). But I made it. It's a big accomplishment for me, and it feels really good!

But I am very tired in the evening and try to go to bed shortly after the kids go to bed.

Tomorrow the realtor takes pictures of the house, which means tomorrow I'll be cleaning, and then we're going to Olympia to get storage containers to organize our stuff. fun, fun!

Off to bed for me before I fall asleep typing.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I like the new cut! Yes, I was a little surprised, but this picture is really cute!