Monday, November 17, 2008

Hold on!! things are coming together fast

Ok, I'm really tired and I just got back from eating at the seafood buffet with Dad and Bonnie and then I soaked in the hot tub, so I'm melting quickly and my bed is calling to me. But I wanted to give you all a quick up date.

We've had a busy last few days. Most of you know that we've been shedding material stuff left and right lately. Oh, it feels sooooooo good! I knew that we were heading for a change, but still didn't know in which direction. Well, things are coming together. This weekend, I had a couple come twice to come look at my house for sale. They have been in Africa for 10 years as missionaries and are now back in the states and want to settle back into Shelton. So that's exciting to have someone so interested inthe house. And we found where we're going to move to. The short of it is that we'l be moving to a 50 acre farm in the Shelton area and living in a home where we are renting a very large room from a family that lives in Seattle. Yes, we've met the family already and they are wonderful people. The house is their get away house, so they are there and use two of the rooms ocasionally on weekends. So then we'd be sharing the kitchen and living area. We only have to pay 400 a month. more later

No comments: