Friday, May 22, 2009

A test wash.

So I'm trying out a new shampoo recipe, so far Will and I have both used it and commented on the softness of our hair afterwards.

It's just baking soda mixed with a little water, use as Shampoo (I have found that you use a bit more then the amount you would use with your regular shampoo). I put it in an empty yougurt container.
Then I rinse with water, then I rinse with some vinegar (I didn't with Will's short hair). And then I rinse a little bit with water again.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

I'm still waiting to get all the ingredients to make the natural toothpaste my sister Melissa uses with her family. The recipe is on her blog. Free 2 Grow (link on to the right).

Baking Soda is wonderful and cheap!!

Have a great weekend all!!!!!

No comments: