Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fighting back!!

Well, I took a day and a half off to rest and recuperate. My day was mostly sleeping, some crying, and lots of hugs.

I tried not to feel defeated, but it's hard when I've been feeling so great lately.

I was also able to think a lot about how to handle my work load, possible re-negotiations for the next school year, and thinking of ways to add rest into my schedule.

Today I'm feeling able and willing, but that's about it. I'm at work today, already my day has been filled with students who are pregnant, on parole (not probation, but parole), parents who are calling and wanting things (food, money, clothes, etc), students who don't have a warm place to stay tonight, and court dates for tomorrrow. And it's only 9:45AM. My hands still hurt, every joint in my body is creaking, and I'm a bit weak still. But I'm walking and I can write without feeling three sheets (or four) to the wind. So off I go for another day.......... I'm just glad it will be sunny later this week and I'm looking forward to my 29th birthday this weekend.

Oh, and I was teasing my little sister last weekend about book writting. Grandma has a book published, Dad is getting his published soon. Thoughts have been and still are rolling around about me writting a book about healing and living with fibromyalgia someday. I'll save it for a rainy day!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

what is this about Grandma and Dad writing books?? I never knew!!! I want to read Grandmas!!