Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stared working out again

So I started working out again.

I was worried that my body might not like the idea and protest against me.

So far, so good! No protesting!

It's been a year and a half since I actually worked out.

I like jogging on the treadmill and remembering the days when I couldn't make it up a flight of stairs without stopping in the middle and then after getting to the top I was so tired I just wanted to lay down and sleep. Darn that fibro!

Our weather has been below 10 degrees in the morning for the past week, and I'm usually up and out feeding the animals with the kids in that weather. It wouldn't have even been possible last winter with the fibromyalgia. My muscles used to tighten up and the hurt the entire day after something like that.

I'm so blessed!!

No comments: