Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My reoccurring dream............

I keep having a dream that I find something that makes my pain go away, all away, not just to ease it or keep it at bay. In the dream I wake up and I jump around and then start crying because I don't hurt ANYWHERE and I'm sooooo happy ! And I just can't believe it. I get my life back to the way it was. No joint pain, no muscle pain, no fatigue, no worn out feeling. I have strong healthy muscles, I can move freely, I'm not distracted by the constant pain all over my body, I don't have lumps in my tissues, my fingers don't hurt to type or write, sounds don't amplify in my head, and my joints stop popping all the time, and I can stop all the vitamins I have to take. Ahhhhh! I get my pep back!

I'm still holding on to the hope that this dream can become a reality. I'm continuing to pray about it and seek answers. So far doctors have been useless and others who have fibromyalgia say that I can help it get better and deal with the pain better, but that it will never go away. Fooy!

Pressing on, Heather

1 comment:

Adriana Vanbianchi said...

Hey sweet, I am thinking of you and hope that dream comes true. I enjoyed you New Years card and photo album.
love Adriana