Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Does it really get worse before it gets better?

If so, then I'm going to get better soon.
So.......for the short version. I had to go to the emergency room at St. Peters Hospital in Olympia on Friday. In the morning I had some lower abdominal pain, but by the late morning it hurt to stand up straight at work, so I went in. Of course not after calling my doctor, and a few others to ask about symptoms and to see if I could avoid the emergency room and the fees that go along with it.
Anyways, like I was able to tell the doctors, I have a hernia. Actually I've had it for awhile, but it just wasn't very bad, so I just put it off. Well, I could no longer put it off. I must have aggravated it somehow, maybe that file cabinet I shouldn't have lifted. Oh well! The surgeon wasn't at the hospital on Friday so I have to schedule an appointment to get it take care of soon. Fun, fun! (sarcasm, there's really no other way to deal with it.)

On a good note....I went to the naturalpath Dr in Olympia last week and did a bunch of other tests for my fibro symptoms. He thinks he can find what else is going on and help me, yeah!!! I'm so excited! (not sarcasm)

Ok, back to the grind!

No comments: