Monday, September 28, 2009

Shortening the TO-DO list

I'm just excited to tell everyone that something that has been on my to-do list for 4 years now, is finally finished.

The leaky roof is fixed!!
Ok, so it hasn't rained yet to make sure it's really fixed, but I think it is.

Fall is here, and it hasn't rained in awhile, so we seized the opportunity to get the roof leak patched up. The oh-so-well built roof has three different roofs coming together and it was leaking for who knows how long. The funny thing is that when I went up in the attic to see exactly where it was leaking, I found a few catching trays to catch water and interestingly enough, it was right where the leak was. Hmmmm? Who knows!

The 1935 house is more of a patchwork quilt of sorts.

Good thing the patch is not on the road side of the house, so other's won't see it.

One more thing to check off my list!!

No comments: