Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homescoolers don't get sick days.....

They just have a difference pace day........

Hailey had a fever and a terrible cough today. I still took Will and his friend to their homeschool group today and Hailey stayed home with papa (who, by the way, sacrificed his sleep time, as he's been working graveyard).

I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed when I got home with the boys to find that Hailey had been working on school work all day, albeit in her pj's. After we got home, she did an oral presentation she had prepared for us, along with question and answer time, notes, a display, and map work.

I jokingly told papa I would go back to work full time and he could stay home and homeschool the kiddos!

What a blessing to have a partner who can help out, even with homeschool projects. And it's great for me to let go of always doing everything. I'm learning to let go and accept help. I really can't do it all. Can you believe I'm saying that? :)




We can home to her display up in the hallway. She did research and a report on Crater Lake (where wer're going to visit in October) and her favorite animal, the river otter.








Miss Hailey, in her pj's, sick, and still doing her schoolwork.




1 comment:

melissa said...

GOOD JOB HAILEY!! Oh, and i love the light switches!!