Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A year......and counting

Well, it's been a year since the onset of the fibromyalgia. What am I counting?.........the days till I don't have to deal with it anymore! There WILL be a day when I don't have pain or fatigue (chronic fatigue, not normal fatigue, life is life).

The doctors say a cure won't happen, but I think I've done a pretty good job so far without any pain killers, anti-depresants or sleep aids. The other day there was a comercial for a medicine to help people with fibromyalgia, and the list of horrible side effects was enough to scare anyone away. I don't know why some people take the chance.

The last two weeks I've been able to use up my remaining vacation time so I've been relaxing more, and image that, I've been feeling better. Stress really is hard on the body.

On a good note, our chickens (at least one of them) has started laying eggs. Yeah!! And Yummy!!

No comments: