Friday, December 19, 2008

December Snow! and more to come




The two pictures are from at the farm. The first one is looking out the front livingroom window (the kids are in there somewhere) and the second picture is of the guys cutting down the '08 Christmas tree. I need to get a picture of it all set up in the living room now.
Well.... we've finally had our first snow, not to mention an extra week added to our already two week Christmas vacation. The snow has been wonderful, although I haven't been able to get out and play in it. I don't know if I did too much or if it's just the weather change and coldness, but my body hasn't been liking something I've been doing. I do need to get back to eating mostly RAW, it makes a big difference, but I've been slacking big time do to convienience and holiday sweets.
Mom (GRammy) and Grandpa Les came out from Montana last weekend and we went out and got a Christmas tree up at the farm we are now living on. We had a wonderful time together and they left before the winter storm blew in.
I know, I need to get more pictures and more writing on the blog. They'll come eventually. Life has been a bit on the crazy side as of lately. But GOOD!
Take care, and have a wonderful Chiristmas!!!

No comments: