Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leavenworth, WA

We had a great weekend relaxing in Leavenworth, WA. We played on the Wenachee river, went mini golfing, went snow showing, visited some wineries, spent time downtown in the Bavarian Village, and soaked in the hot tub.

Here are some pictures from our trip.
For some reason I think that when I'm on vacation I don't have to stick to my good eating habits, and I also get my kids a few extra goodies for the vacation. I guess it's not to bad. But my, that fudge factory was sure yummy!! My body wasn't in too much pain, but my belly isn't happy with me.
Back at it this week!! Green Smoothies are the best!!




What a view!


The weather was beautiful but a bit chilly while we were there.

















Last snow shoeing for the season.

































No comments: