Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahhhhh....... (with a big smile on my face) family time!!

I know, I still need to post finished pictures of the bathroom.

But I'm jumping forward. Isn't it funny how my life is so busy I can't even keep up with sharing my doings on my blog. On to the next thing!!!

Anyway, the kids and I had a glorious, but too quick, of a visit to Montana to visit family over the weekend. (Yes, I need to post pictures). We stayed Friday night at my brother and his wife's place in Spokane, then hit the road again in the morning and headed over to Montana to my mom's house where my sister and her three kiddos (8 m, 4yrs, and 6 yrs) were visiting from North Dakota.

We had a wonderful day Saturday just hanging out at the river, soaking in the sunshine, and just having a great time. All the cousins got to play together in the sand and build a fort in the bushes near the water. We packed down dinner for the evening and roasted hot dogs over a fire and ate yummy salads and munchies. Then we went back up to the house and made another fire and the kids roasted marshmellows for smores. It was a wonderful trip!!

Then on Sunday we headed back home. The kids did great on the drive, but they sure missed there cousins. My little sweet heart Hailey was crying on the way home because she missed her cousins so much already.

Well, that's all for now. I know everyone likes pictures, so I'll get them on as soon as I have time. It's spring afterall, I have a garden to tend at home after work. And my new blueberry bush, raspberry plants, and strawberries will be coming in the mail anyday.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I'm so glad you were able to make the trip, it was glorious!!!

Love you sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!