Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doing Great!!!!

The kids and I went to Disneyland Feb 14th thru Feb 17th, with my parents. We had a blast!! The best thing is that I don't think I would have made it all day at Disneyland without getting exhausted only two weeks ago. I only had a little difficulty one day about mid day. But I think it was due more to low blood sugar, and not the other stuff. And after I ate and rested a little bit I was fine.

We also went to California Adventure, the Rain Forest Cafe, walked Disney Town, and went to Venice Beach.

Now that I'm done with the 10 day anti-viral medicine, I'm feeling wonderful!! My energy is way up, I feel much better, I jogged like 200 yards the other day (just because I wanted to get where I was going faster) and I know it sounds silly, but I haven't been able (or even have the urge to jog or run) for awhile. And I wanted to do it, and I wasn't in pain after. I know it's not far, but it was a big deal for me. Work is going better because I'm not so exhausted, I'm able to get more stuff done at home.

Ahhhhh! It feels so good!! I'm going to slowly work my way back into working out and doing more. I can still tell my muscles aren't like they were (and not just from lack of activity for 6 months) but there's still some purging of the "stuff" that needs to take place.

That's all for now!!

No comments: